Monday, August 24, 2009

A Morning At Brighton

I woke up so early on last Thursday morning, that I can't continue my sleep anymore. Well, it's a beautiful morning, after series of tick haze and heavy rain. Decided to snatch my DSLR, fit with 75-300mm f/4.5 ~ 5.6 telescopic lens, and take a shoot from my backyard of my so called apartment.


Since it's not to early to have breakfast, I take a short walk to the nearby stall ~ for my bowl of Thin Mee a.k.a Mee Pok & a cup of warm Tea. Seeing those student going to school reminds me of the old days when I was still "Young and Dangerous" ( Che Wah, macam movie lah pula ); wake up early, skip breakfast, etc etc....


Things are different now. People goes along with high tech & even the culture change. Not like the old days. Well, that's life...I wonder how does the young generation now a days will face the never ending challenge world out there...
May the Force be with you...hehehehe.. ( quoted from Master Jedi Obi Wan Keno bi, Star Wars )

No comments: