Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spirit To Serve Our Community Project - Rh. Unji, Kuala Tatau, Bintulu, 28.03.2010

It was a warm sunny Sunday morning on the 28th March 2010, Palm Sunday ~ The beginning of the Holy Week. A bit disappointed since I missed the Sunday Mass. Anyway, we do have a task to do, a task in the name of charity.

This time, our first Spirit To Serve Our Community project for the year 2010 is to help the needy of the victims of the burned "Rumah Panjai" or Long House at Rumah Unju, Kuala Tatau, Bintulu. This is the first ever project outside Miri division, and this project is championed by Madam Ramala.

We start our almost 280km journey from Miri to the long house around 0830hrs. There are six of us, Madam Rita, our Director Of Human Resources, Catherine & Ramala from Housekeeping department, Jamalludin & Amanda from the Public Relation, and of course, me myself on behalf of my department, the Front Office.

I hope my picture can tell you the story how was the situation as we reached there...
 

One of the folks sharing his experience what is going on that night...
 

Some other shoots to share...
 
 I love this photo very much..I don't know why I like it...

and  I like what is written on his cap..."Moving Forward Together"...

 
He who hold the world...in the future...

There were 20 families in this community.
Of course, the least we can give is our moral support & some daily bacis needs,clothes,linens,blanket, etc...

 We wish we can give more, but all this support we give from our sincere heart and prayer that may the Loving God continue to bless & give His compassion to those victim..

2 comments:

Bornean Rose said...

your photos is about life. i like. keep it up!

Joshua Aquinas DIng said...

Thank you rose..byk jua blog ko eh.. :)